As my grown kids have entered the world of blogging, I have become quite addicted to this whole idea. I am a confessed blog stalker but only in the nicest way. Wayne and I have decided to join the ranks of the blogging world. Not sure that we have much of interest to say but it gives us a space to say it anyway.
Our blog title reflects the life stage we are in right now and other than the two furry little yappers that live with us, we have only an occasional houseguest or temporarily house offspring that are in transistion of some sort. We have the greatest family in the world and love them all. We're excited to see what additions the future will bring, preferably not fur covered. lol
We will hopefully find things to post that are of interest to someone and welcome your comments. Thanks to our kids that have introduced us to this great forum.
11 years ago







5 comments:
Hey Fishes - I love your blog! It is perfect and I can't wait to read what you have to say.
Love you all,
Erin
I am so impressed!! You would think you were young or something?
I planning on seeing geneology tips and right wing conservativism. Way to enter the bigger world!
Susan
I Like the Slide show and countdown it is quality Elder morgan and i are impressed, he says good work
Welcome to the blog world. It's awesome! I just found your site from your sons, who was on the rhouse blog...I read his poems and am trying not to bawl my eyes out. He is a great writer, and it makes me heart so happy to hear that he is glad he was adopted. I am an adoptive mother too!!!! It's the best thing in the world.
I'm curious to know if you have any other children? From the likes of the pix on the side it looks like it...were they also adopted, or biological? I'm not trying to be snoopy...just love hearing from other awesome adoptive moms!
Hi Jill... thanks for the warm welcome to the world of blogging. I need to post something new soon. In answer to your question... yes, we have three other children besides Andrew. They came the 'regular' way. I'd love to share the story but it's too long to post here. I think I may send it to the girl who has the website that posted Andrew's story. Perhaps she'll post it there too.
I checked out your blog site and your little boy is adorable! He looks like a perfect match to you and your husband. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment