Much of the Nation is suffering this dreaded disease. Check out the link below for more details...
(OK, I'll apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but it's too funny to pass up sharing!)
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/89632?utm_source=embedded_video_2
11 years ago







3 comments:
We laughed so hard at this! Casey finds Obama funnies all the time. Hey, I want to add you to view my blog but I need your email address. Can you leave it on my blog again? Love you! Congrats on Wayne becoming the bishop. He will do SO great at that. He's such a wonderful man and you're not half bad yourself!
Just wanted you to know that I did an update! WOW I did it.
daurene
Sorry, Debbie...I'm snooping and reading the other comments! Wayne is the new Bishop? WOW! It makes sense...you have the neatest, fun family. I miss you guys! Thanks for the support!
Post a Comment