Friday, January 23, 2009

A Week Link...

2009 ~ I love it already!
So many things to look forward to. A missionary returning home, a grandbaby and TWO college graduations.
I just felt the NEED for a paper chain... so I made one counting down to the first big event. THE HOMECOMING! Each week, I'll post it as I remove the links. I know, most of you don't care, but I do and I can so I am. Feel free to skip looking at it if you choose. I won't be offended.


Who knows? I might enjoy this so much that I start making paper chains for everything. I can see the headlines now...
'Ninety year old woman found in home filled with paper chains.'
I wish you all a year filled with paper chain pleasures.

3 comments:

Hali said...

Ooooh! A woman after my own heart! I love paper chains! (And missionaries coming home!) I'm so very excited for you.

And...of course, congrats on the grandbaby!

hkjhjhk said...

I think that is such a cute idea! And I feel its your blog, do whatever you want! We love it!

Kristin said...

Great idea! I need one of those for my count down to graduation. I love reading your blog!