Sunday, February 8, 2009

Growing pains...and pleasures

A random collection of just a few of the pains and pleasures life brought our family in the early years ...

Peaceful and precious...
one of my favorite pleasures

Wo is me...
with two daughters we've seen this one a lot
Duh... SO lame
with four teenagers we saw this one a lot too
Watch this...
too many recitals and programs to remember
Glee...
Santa came!
Surprise!
That's a BIG honkin' monkey rock!

Crushes... the first of many


Perseverance...

You can't really tell in these pictures, but he had a cast on a broken foot and on the other foot was wearing a roller skate while riding a bike.


Persistence...
Despite breaking her leg on the trampoline she was right back on it.

Surrender...

Same girl, same leg... different bone. This one stopped her.

I'm the boss...

teacher in training.


Meltdown...

Haven't we all felt like this?

Through all the ups and downs I wouldn't change a thing.
Life is grand.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor Amy... The "teacher in training" picture is sure cute though! :)

raquelb said...

Love it Deb! Pretty cute kids! You're such a good mom.

Kassidy said...

Hi! I haven't been on your blog for a while I guess. There are a ton of new posts! I love the one about your dog, haha! And these pics of your kids are so cute...and funny! The joys of what lies ahead!!!!