Sunday, April 19, 2009

Berry Good...

One more reason to LOVE spring!

I stumbled upon some beeeautiful strawberries at the store on Saturday
and shuffled my priorities around to make time for this....

and this...

which equals THIS...

I spent the day with my oldest daughter making Strawberry and Strawberry Banana Freezer jam. To the tune of 42 pints! I got a little carried away with the strawberry purchasing... oops! Who can have fresh jam without freshly baked bread to go with it... so we baked a few loaves to test our delicious concoctions.

One word...

YUMMY!

1 comment:

Jill Park said...

oh my goodness Debbie! That is a lot of jam! Your going to be baking bread like crazy. LOL. Looks good. You just motivated me to start making some! I'm hoping my garden will produce a few more strawberries this summer to do this.....we'll see. Enjoy your jam.