Missionary #1
The shoes he wore home...After
The shirt he wore home...
It's the only one he returned with... and said it was the best one he had.
That's not all they returned with. They returned with honor, strong testimonies and a new appreciation for what is truly important in life. May they always remember these things and continue to bless the lives of their families and others. I love my missionaries. The ones who taught me, the one I married and the ones that have come into our family. Great men, one and all.
Thank you for your service and your examples.







2 comments:
So very proud of that Boy, I mean Young Man. Tell him (if he even remembers me) Thank you for setting a good example and serving the Lord. We love ya, daurenet
I didn't even realize Brian was home until he spoke in our ward today!! What an awesome Son you have. It was wonderful to finally see him again:)
The Allred Family
Post a Comment