Since it's official now I am permitted to blab....
Jenny is engaged and will be getting married on Sept. 4th in Logan.
Holy cow!... Sept. 4th, that gives us about 10 weeks to get this whole thing figured out, planned and paid for! Whew! Oh yeah throw in the first grandchild making his/her debut right in the middle of that.
All of this joyfulness... I'm in mommy heaven!!
Can we just put the rest of my life on hold for a couple of months til I get through this? PLEASE??
(Is there any such thing as a sabbatical from church callings?) ;)
I feel the need for a good massage coming on.







3 comments:
This is so exciting! Congratulations.
wow! I'd say you have a lot going on in the Fish household! Congrats to Jenny! Soo excited for Amy. Can't wait to meet...IT (it's killing me not knowing the sex. They're so strong!)
YAY!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for Jenny and your whole family. Let me know if I can do anything and keep us updated. Luv you guys!
Post a Comment