Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She's FINALLY here!!!

Proudly introducing our first grandchild... A BEAUTIFUL baby girl 8lb 2 oz born about 1:20 am August 19th. Name to be announced in next post... waiting for a definite decision from her parents who are too exhausted to make such decisions right now.

37 1/2 hours of labor, a pitocin drip and NO pain meds!

I think she was worth it don't you?


5 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

She is so cute. Congrats on being a grandma.

Hali said...

Absolutely darling! Amy is my new hero. Give her a hug and wish the proud new parents well for me. Congrats!

justmecassi said...

Congrats on being a new grandma! She is so adorable and Amy is amazing!

Kristin said...

A girl!! YAY! I am soo happy for you all. I hope she (or you) posts the birth story, I would love to read about it! Congrats Grandma!

Kassidy said...

Congratulations!!!! And good for Amy...NO pain meds! I know EXACTLY how it feels...like your arm is being ripped off of your body! But yes...SOOOO worth it. I can't wait to hear her name! Tell Amy she is AMAZING!