In our little town the 4th of July holiday means LOTS of activity at the city park. An old country 'store' full of handmade items for sale, lots of games, unhealthy (yummy) food, a talent show featuring the best of our local talent and my favorite, a quilt auction!
What choice does a grandma have but to buy a quilt for each grandchild?
This one...
for her...
and this one...
for him...
(Can't wait for him to see it!)
How'd I do?








2 comments:
Hello!!!! I have not been on the blogging scene for a while. I totally missed reading your blog! Your little grand daughter (one word or two??) is so so so cute! I can see why you're crazy about her:) And one on the way! yay! I hope you are having a great summer. Miss ya!!
Love the quilts! You picked good. Kellen is soo cute!
Post a Comment