Saturday, December 4, 2010

Never too busy for these...

Between playing nurse to Wayne after his knee replacement surgery, having family all here for Thanksgiving, my mom here for a 2 week visit and trying to get ready for Christmas... there is no time for blogging.
BUT... these babies are much too cute not to share with anyone who might read my blog... all 2 of you! 



I love them SO MUCH...
I am one blessed grandma!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sure you have more than 2 readers! I must agree that those two grand-kids ARE ADORABLE!!! Does it get harder to resist squeezing and kissing them when they're your grand-kids and not just your kids? My grand-kids might not like me if I can't resist squeezing and kissing them so much!

Traci said...

I'm with Julie-I think you have more than two keeping up with you. I have been out of state almost 3 weeks now so it is nice to see bits and pieces of friends lives at home! So cute!