Thursday, July 31, 2008

Girl time... yay!

Coincidentally, while we were enjoying our Alaskan adventure, my married daughter's husband was out of town helping battle the California fires. Since he was gone, she came to our house and stayed with my youngest daughter who has been here for the summer between semesters of college.

I think while we were away they enjoyed a Law and Order marathon that lasted for days and they also decided to 'clean out' my pantry. ( ;) love you girls) They weren't complete couch potatoes though... the day we were coming home I called and asked what they were up to. I was told they were laying out by the pool. What pool?

THIS POOL...
Yes, we have our very own bathing beauties... I'm so proud!

I decided that we girls really needed some fun time together in a real pool so three days after returning from Alaska we headed south for a few days. We had a great time shopping, swimming, eating and attending a performance of Les Mis. We had so much fun we decided to make it an annual event!

Can't wait til next year!




1 comment:

Hali said...

Wow! You've been busy! Glad you gals had a fun little trip.