8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH... Love might be too strong of a word for this but here are some I watch sometimes.
1. Good Things Utah
2. Cosby
3. Andy Griffith (now this one I love)
4. My Three Sons (do you see a theme here of loving the oldies?)
5. Ghost Whisperer
6. Wife Swap
7. Criminal Minds
8. Fox News Channel
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS...
1. Ruby River
2. Los Hermanos
3. Panda Express
4. The Roof (If I'm lucky enough to go there)
5. Jason's Deli
6. Goodwood Barbecue
7. Cracker Barrel
8. The Chinese Restaurant in Payson (can't think of the name)
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY...
1. My birthday!
2. Went out to dinner
3. My nephew Casey came to live with us for a couple of months
4. Turned Brian's absentee ballot registration in and saw Erin
6. Did laundry
7. Went to Walmart
8. Emailed
8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1. April 30, 2009 - Brian comes home!!!
2. Super Saturday - hoping I can go... I may have company.
3. August 2009 - Extended family vacation
4. Becoming a grandma (no hints intended AMY)
5. Our next time at the temple
6. Anytime with family
7. The day my basement and garage are really clean and organized (like never)
8. The end of hot flashes!!!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...
1. To become a little better each day
2. For a president that truly is good for our country
3. My children to have happy, productive lives
4. More time in a day
5. A cook... or at least a meal planner to make me healthy meals every day
6. To be 40 pounds lighter
7. To stop having birthdays... I just want to stop time and not grow any older
8. Safety and good emotional, spiritual and physical health for my family
I tag... Jenny, Amy, Lisa & Erin
11 years ago







1 comment:
Ok Debbie, I am glad someone else watches Wife Swap. I didn't think I would like the show just because of the name. But you know it's kind of fun to see how differnt people can bring in somthing good to the home. Oh and happy birthday yesterday!
Post a Comment