Perhaps being pinned between two furry barkers every night has some effect on my ability to get a good nights sleep!They certainly seem to be able to catch all the zzz's they want... no problem
Yes, even on the piano! You can't tell from this picture, but the piano bench was pushed in too far for her to have jumped up on it. We were doing some work on the wall above the piano and spread a blanket out to protect it. We left the room and came back to find this. She must have jumped over from the couch!
Why would she prefer the hard piano to the soft couch???
Go figure!
"We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment."
~George Eliot~







1 comment:
Hey I feel the same way about our cat. I have decided I want to be a cat. Our cat sleeps in some of the oddest places also. One of them is on top of our computer printer. Go figure.
Post a Comment