Sunday, January 4, 2009

My joy, my life...

Motherhood... what can I say? I was born to be a mother. That was my calling, my passion and I am so incredibly grateful that even though getting started wasn't easy, it finally happened and it's been true joy to parent my children. Most of the time ;) Probably the most difficult job I've ever had, but also the most rewarding without a doubt. We were married 7 years before I had the opportunity of becoming a mother for the first time.
Adoption is a wonderful thing.

Three years later we started the process again only to discover that I was pregnant.

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing too.

Two more pregnancies after that one brought us two more children for a total of four. Four amazing people that I love with all my heart. I'm sure every mother finds her own children to be the best, the most ____ (fill in the blank), and the cutest... as it should be.

I am an admitted blog stalker and have so enjoyed seeing young families post the pictures of their growing broods that I decided I am going to start posting some pictures of mine.... retrospectively if that's ok. I guess since it's my blog, I can do whatever I want. I've been looking through the MOUNTAIN of pictures that I said I would scrapbook as soon as my baby started school. She's in college now but that's school, right? So, my New Year's resolution is to FINALLY get them done. I'm going to be posting some as I go along in my sorting. Some will be themed, some will be random and some will be revenge. ~love you guys~
We'll see if my children are still speaking to me at the end of this ride, but it will at least keep them coming back to my blog to see what damage I've done to their reputations this week.

So, let it begin...

I guess this is what happens when you are sandwiched in between two sisters that love to play dress-up. At least I HOPE that's all it is!



Aren't they cute?! Not to worry... the boy turned out great despite the torture of his sisters.

2 comments:

Fish Nat!on said...

omg, i dont think i have EVER seen these pictures, that is hilarious

Brian said...

HAHA I think i could pull off the whole drag queen scene