Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week link countdown... and more!

Sorry for those of you that are not appreciating my paper chain photos. Take heart in the fact that it's almost over. That is unless I decide to make one for the grand-baby's arrival in August! If I just added one day to the chain I already have then we could be counting down to my oldest son's college graduation as well! Yep, the very next day we are attending his graduation ceremony at 8:00 am. So the missionary will arrive home at about 1:00 am and then we have to leave again by 6:15 am to get to the graduation. I don't think there is going to be ANY sleeping done that night, at least not by me! Anyone have connections to a good price on a case of energy drinks?

Oh yeah... if I only added one more weeks link to my chain, it would be my son-in-law's graduation. 2009 is pretty eventful at our house. I'm predicting further exciting news but I'm not at liberty to discuss it at this time. ;) (My children are cringing as they read this.) You'll just have to stay tuned for any updates despite my annoying paper chains.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

More exciting news?? I'm staying tuned for sure!

Hali said...

Graduations? Grandbabies? RM's?

SHEESH!!! I'm not sure your life could get more exciting right now! Enjoy :-)

Jill Park said...

Sounds like great things happening at your house! To much excitement! you better invest fast in those energy drinks...lol.