Three weeks from today!
Can't wait, can't wait!!!
"Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't"
********
"In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of greater importance."
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
2 comments:
You're far enough away from Brian to come home that it probably seems like an eternity to wait 3 whole weeks, but close enough to be panicking and wondering how you're going to get everything done you want to!
I'm so excited for your family...I love your week link count down!
Hey Debbie,
hey I love the paper chain. I have to relish in everyone eles missionary stuff. I know that I would be so excited if I ever had this going on in my life. How is Amy feeling? You know that Tasha is expeting again, due in Sept. That is a good thing. Oh and how is the Bishop doing? Ours is as busy as ever. Life is good.
Post a Comment