Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stolen smile....

Sorry... you'll just have to humor me once again while I show off my BEAUTIFUL granddaughter Kellyn.
I stole these pictures from Amy's blog but I figure we have some different friends so it's ok, right? For those of you that have already seen these sorry for the re-run.
Helping her mommy in the kitchen. Amy has turned into quite the 'Martha Stewart' since she's been a stay at home mom. Homemade EVERYTHING!
She has the same look her daddy gets whenever someone breaks out a camera! lol "Oh no, not this again!"


I only wish this one had sound... my favorite sound in the world... a laughing baby!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

CUTE! You can post as many pictures as you want of that adorable baby! (Even if you did steal them from Amy. :) I love it.

Kassidy said...

She is getting so big. They get more and more fun the older they get! What pretty eyes too:)