Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh Baby!

Remember my post from last year and how crazy busy it was? I mean we had a baby and a wedding within about 3 weeks of each other not to mention the missionary homecoming, graduations and all the rest.
Well, it looks like we're gonna do at least part of it again!
I've already posted about the wedding of Brian and Heidi in May now we get to add a baby to the mix! (oh, not THEIR mix) lol
Yep, we've got grand baby number 2 on the way! YIPPEE!
Jenny is expecting her first baby in September. At least this time the big events are spaced a little further apart... thank goodness!
We're so excited to be grandparents again. In the meantime, while we're waiting for that little bundle of joy to arrive... I'll entertain or perhaps bore you with more (stolen from her mom's blog) pictures of our first grandchild. She's growing up so fast!


Kellyn... so dang cute!


No comments: