Yesterday found me in Logan with my two daughters. A fun day of girl time getting the youngest one ready for moving to Logan and transferring to Utah State. At one point, we stopped at a PetsMart. I know, kind of a random thing to do in the middle of college transfer prep but you'll understand if you know my oldest daughter. While inside we encounter these adorable little critters. They were some kind of pygmy dwarf rodent or something like that. The entire length of their bodies can't be anymore than two and a half inches long and no tails... anyway, I captured 9 seconds of their life on film for you to enjoy. I promise, this is in real time no speeding up the film here! The information card on the cage did say they are nearly impossible to catch if they escape and they are not really very social, so I'm not sure that they'd make great pets, but they are SO CUTE!
I've had days when I've felt like this little guy. Usually after a bit too much Pepsi!
11 years ago







3 comments:
I was there when you filmed this and I still watched it and laughed out loud like 30 times. I don't know why it's so hilarious but I love it! HAHAHAHAHA
I have had students like this. One student in particular was out of control and would always run around say "Miss Broulums! Miss Broulums" (meaning mrs. rowland...) while pulling his pants higher and higher while twitching. I loved him! Oh, ADHD....
Too funny!
Those little guys are so funny! I'm still laughing five minutes later.
Post a Comment