OK, I admit it... I saw this on Oprah as her new favorite thing today. But it is so cool I just had to make sure you saw it too. The Amazon Kindle...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mQOQX2V7KT9ZY:m4H02MFJUILVP
11 years ago
"Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't"
********
"In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of greater importance."
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
2 comments:
I'm such a dork. I thought Oprah kept saying "Kendall" and I was thinking...is that the guys name or something? Kindle makes more sense! My kids were pushing me to get one because I could get $50 off with the creators promotion deal thing! Of almost $400, I had to tell them! It looks neat! I seem to ruin books! Do you have one?
I love your sense of humor...everytime Willie does something that drives me crazy I think about you looking up the life expectancy of the dog! If Willie stops eating markers, (and getting them on my carpet) he'll live a loooog time!
I had a hard time understanding what she was calling it too so I checked her website. We don't have one...yet, but I'm thinking Santa might have to send one to our house.
I wish markers were the only kind of 'marking' my dogs did on my carpet! lol
Post a Comment